Before this month slips by, I want to think of all the great things about May, as I did for April. I kind of liked the idea, and it puts me in a grateful spirit.
- It is the birthday month of our youngest, MeKency
- BLUEBERRIES are ripe!!!
- There’s always a recital, graduation, or wedding to attend, and this year was no exception
- You finally get to jump in the water for a swim
- There’s plenty of summer sunshine and you’re not sick of it yet
- Hydrangeas are usually blooming (one of my favorites!)
- Baseball is in season (oh wait, I did that for April…)
- Mothers have a day to be acknowledged and thanked
- Our fallen soldiers are recognized and honored
- School is out!
- It’s the same name as my friend’s last name! Woot!
- The first of summer harvest is appearing
- You can step outside and smell a grill on any given weekend, but especially the last
What are some of your favorite things about the month of May?